Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cup Size

 

Hai everybody..

I received emails and calls asking about the cup sizes.
So, here I'm attaching the cups picture and the measurement of the cups.
The one on your left is the LARGE SIZE cup and on your right is the MEDIUM SIZE cup.
I hope this will help you all.



Another thing is example if you want to order 16 Medium Size so it means that you are ordering 16 pcs of medium cup cupcakes. And if it's 25 Large Size so it means that you are ordering 25 pcs of large cup cupcakes. Hope this can clear up your confusion.


Summary :
Medium size cup = 6.5cm (w) X 3.8cm (h)
Large size cup = 5cm (w) X 3.4cm (h)

Contohnya kalau order 16 Medium Size = 16 cupcakes dalam medium size cup.

If you have any inquiries do not hesitate to contact me. I will assist you in the best possible way.
Thank you. Love cupcake. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment