Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coco Chip Cupcake will be at Hard Rock Hotel, Penang!

Hi everyone...
Sorry for not updating my blog for quite sometimes. Been quite busy lately.
And one of the reason is because I'm preparing for cupcake demo and baking & decorating session at Hard Rock Hotel, Penang on 4th March 2011.
Thank you to Star Event International Sdn Bhd for inviting me to do a baking session for their client. You can visit them at www.starevent.com.my

I am totally looking forward for it.
And please pray that it'll be smooth and a successful session :)

Love cupcake. Love you all :)

(p/s : will update on the event soon!)

2 comments:

  1. wah...congratulations iejan...good luck!! if i kat sana, bolehlah tengok u ..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks muna! Appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete