Saturday, December 19, 2009

BLISSful WEDDING

Hi everyone..
'Kalau jodoh takkan ke mana..' Familiar with that sentence?I am sure most of you out there have heard it before. Wedding can be fun and stressful at the same time. I remembered having fun choosing the theme colour, dresses, shoes, favours and the list is endless for my wedding..I even made a rough design for my wedding card..and the most important part is the budget..While you were having fun choosing all great things for your big day, please don't go over the budget. I am sure you don't want to be broke after the wedding :)

Anyway the cupcakes (chocolate oreo flavour) below was ordered by Wani for her big day. Congrats dear! I'm not only happy about her wedding but also happy because Wani loves the cupcakes :)









So, to brides/ grooms to be, lets make your big day more memorable by ordering cupcakes from me. Have a blissful wedding.
Love cupcake. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment