Monday, December 28, 2009

TEACHer

Hi peeps,
Teaching is a really noble work. I still remember my very first kindy teacher. Her name is Cikgu Ani and she's from Malacca. She's such a nice and sweet lady. I still remember one incident when she didn't understand the Penang loghat thus making her confuse of the situation that we were trying to explain to her..Kuhiks2..I wonder where she is now..Wherever she is I pray that she's happy always. Thank you so much Cikgu Ani for teaching me (Tadika Kemas, Telok Bahang Year 1987). Below is the cupcake (chocolate flavour) ordered by Nicky for her friend Soo Ling that celebrated her birthday. Soo Ling is a teacher :)









Everyone,say thank you to your teachers with cupcake from Coco Chip Cupcake today!
Love cupcake. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment