Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Red Devils!

Dear everyone...
I am very sure there's many EPL fans out there. There are many clubs to support such as Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Manchester City and not forgotten Manchester United (sorry if I didn't mentioned your supported club here). I am so amazed at the loyalty of fans to their supported club. No matter how busy or how tired the fans are, they will find time to catch the live matches eventhough in the wee hours. Way to go guys!
The cupcakes (chocolate flavour) below were ordered by Atie to his bf Hilmi who is doing a practical at NST, Penang. Hilmi is a Man U fan obviously :) 





No matter which club you support, show your loyalty to your club with Coco Chip Cupcake today. Keep on supporting your favourite club peeps!

Love cupcake. Love you all :)

(p/s : I support Chelsea coz my hubby is a big fan. So, there will be no conflict of interest..hahaha) 


No comments:

Post a Comment