Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Girl -Ana Muslim

Hello everyone...
Have you heard about Ana Muslim before? To be honest, I never heard of it and never realised the existence of this sweet girl from Ana Muslim. So, I guess making cupcakes do expand my knowledge too :)
To all of you who are in the state of lost asking who/ what is Ana Muslim, can check out the website about it here. I love how the sweetness of this cartoon character has. I have to admit she's lovely..cartoon crush (wink..hahaha).

The cupcakes (chocolate flavour) below were ordered by  Wany for Ina's birthday. Thank you :)





 

If you want to put your idol or characters that you like on cupcakes, you can do so at Coco Chip Cupcake. Order today.

Love cupcake. Love you all :)

2 comments:

  1. salam ziarah,
    cantiknya cupcake!
    sayang pulak nak makan..hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai,
    thanks for the comment.
    selalu2 la singgah :)

    ReplyDelete