Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beautiful Garden (2)

Hello everyone..

My Garden is a special place, and so near and dear to my heart.

So in the early morning there, I watch the new day start.

The flowers nod their sleepy heads to shake the morning dew,
And then the sun peeps shyly up to climb a sky of blue.

The birds wake up and start to sing, a happy little song.
They'll build their nests and lay their eggs, it won’t take very long.


I look at the rocks in my garden; I've found them far and wide,
From the desert sand to the ocean shore, and on the mountain side.

And I look too at a bird house that hangs up in my tree,
I think of the one who bought it, and hung it there for me.


My Cactus all are blooming now, in colors bright and fair,
And in my garden I find peace, and shed my every care.
A poem by Raymond Slaton



The cupcakes (chocolate flavour) below were ordered by Mr. Teoh for Eileen's birthday. He requested garden design but a bit different from previous one.












If you want to celebrate birthday with a theme, do order cupcakes from Coco Chip Cupcake.
Love cupcake. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment