Monday, November 23, 2009

14 OR 40

Hi peeps..
How many of you out there who actually exercise? I know I get you all with this question. Exercise is very important to our body. No matter what your age is, you should exercise. There are a lot of benefit you'll get from exercising, not only it will make your body feels better but it can boost your mind too. Nowadays we are so carried out with our daily business that we find it's hard to even allocate a mere 5 or 10 minutes to exercise. I have  a high respect in my Project Manager, Mr. Raymond who always remind me whenever he can the importance of exercise. He exercise daily! A big bravo to him.
Exercise can be anything from stretching, walking, running, cycling to more extreme sports.

The cuppies below is an order from Nazri in KL (who I think is having a holiday in Penang) to his friend Mimi who loves outdoor activities (cycling & hiking..way to go!) 






So, if you want some inspiration or booster to get yourself to exersice, come and order cupcakes from me.
Let me know what kind of activities and I'll do my best to potray it on the cuppies.
Peeps,whether you are 14 or 40 or whatever age it is, start exercising NOW!
Love cupcake. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment