Monday, November 2, 2009

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Hi peeps,
Have you watched Wizard of Oz before? Yes, it's a classic movie from 1939. I love that movie so much. I've watched it so many times over and over again. It's a simple story yet gives us a lot of lesson to learn from. One of the example is from a song entitled 'Somewhere over the rainbow' in the movie.

"..And the dreams that you dare to dream, Really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops..."

The cuppies below is an inspiration from the song which I made specially for Rin who ordered mix flavour (vanilla and chocolate) cupcakes filled with strawberry and grape (YUMMY..)Hope she loves it as much as everybody who loves the song and the movie.





(To all of you who never heard or watched the movie please click here for 'Somewhere over the rainbow' song from the original clip of the movie)

If you love the song / movie, do come and order the yummy cuppies from me.
Hope it will inspired you in many ways as it has to me.
Love cupcake. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment