Friday, November 13, 2009

Garden

Hi all..
Do you have a garden? As far as I can remember, I never have a proper garden myself. As for right now, I have hibiscus plant in front of my house, money plant which John gave me as a farewell remembrance (although I still see/ call him sometimes), plant from Indonesia gave by makcik Zaharah and the latest addition to my collection is a pot plant from Cameron Highland given to me by Sasha during her recent trip there.

Since I don't have a real garden, so I make one on my cupcakes :)
Below are the pictures of my garden cuppies (cheese flavour with strawberry filling) ordered from En. Aziz.







To all of you who adores to have a garden but don't have the opportunity, worry not coz at Coco Chip Cupcake, I can help you to realize your dream garden (even it is just on the cuppies, it's better than nothing right?)
Order now peeps. Love cupcake. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment